Saturday, October 30, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Happy Halloween everyone.  Yes, this is a Halloween Tree in the office with all sorts of little halloween decorations and witches.  I know I'm technolocally impaired and can't figure out how to rotate the picture, so look at it with your head bent to the side.

Dr. Young is a huge fan of the holidays, so we have a Halloween Tree, Thanksgiving Tree, and about 15 Christmas Trees.  I will get pictures of the other trees as the holidays approach.


There are also a lot of witches and a wizard.





Also a very spooky Halloween Village.





Hope everyone has a great Halloween.  Wish I could be there to see all the little ones trick or treat.  I bought full size candy bars just in case any of the kids in the apartment complex come here.  If no one comes, guess I'll be bringing them home for the next game.

1 comment:

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

That is so awesome! I can't wait to show Tre the Scary dolls! He's gonna love it :) Miss you mom! I love your posts! Happy Halloween!