Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I have made New Year's Resolutions every year since I was small.  For the last 40 years or so, one of those resolutions has been to lose weight.  This is the last year that losing weight will be a resolution because this is the year that I finally take off the rest of what I need to.  I have been at the pH Miracle Center for over a year and a half and have lost about half the weight I need to.  This is the year that I finish it and then all I have to do is maintain.

My other resolution is to be better about remembering birthdays and anniversarys.  I have written them all on my calendar and will do a better job of checking it every week. 

Thank you to all my family for a great holiday season.  I love and appreciate all of you.  Hopefully I can get out of debt in the next few years and then rejoin you all in Utah.

No comments: