Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Apartment



Yeah, John and Lorien came to visit for the week and brought furniture.  I no longer have to sit on a camp chair in the living room, or a bar stool next to the kitchen counter.  This is the best ever!


I really like my apartment.  It is still a little quiet as I am used to having lots of people at the house all the time.  It is great though.  I have a sewing room.


A guest bedroom, which unfortunately, doesn't have a bed in yet.  This is the air mattress that I slept on for two weeks.



The kitchen is quite spacious, and the master bedroom is much bigger than I am used to.  It also has it's own bathroom and walk-in closet.  All in all, I feel like I am in the lap of luxury.  I can't wait to share this with everyone who comes down. 




Thank you so much John and Lorien for coming down to visit and making sure that I am taken care of.  Thank you for introducing me to such great people that I know I can call on if needed.  Thanks to all of my kids for how supportive they have been of this change not only in my life, but theirs.  And, thanks to my great husband who I miss terribly and can't wait for him to visit me next week.  I love and miss you all.

2 comments:

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh Mom, the apartment looks really nice. That is so awesome of John and Lo to lend you all that furniture!

Makenzie said...

That table looks familiar!! ;) i LOVED that table too! Glad its helping you out! Apartment looks great