Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Home for the Weekend




It was so much fun to go home last weekend and see everyone.  The grandkids are so cute and it was great to see them.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures on Sunday of Vea, Tua and Tavake.  Sorry Tevita and Makenzie and Jared and Adrian.  I will get more pictures of everyone at Bear Lake.  I'm still getting used to the fact that I have a camera since for so many years I haven't. 

Beth and Russ did a great job of the Spencer reunion on Saturday.  The dutch oven cookoff was fun and there was so much good food.  Daniel had a great time with the kids games and congratulations to Naki for winning the quilt.  I understand that Sione is the one that ended up with it. 

Sunday was a little surreal.  I had just gotten used to being at home and then had to pack up and leave again.  It seemed a little weird to be home because it doesn't feel like my house any more.  Leaving Dad is the hardest thing I have to do though and brings lots of tears.  Thank you everyone for helping to take care of him.  Also thanks to all of you for coming to dinner and wishing Dad a happy Father's Day.  We love all of you tons.




I don't know if you can see these very well, but here are two of the bunnies outside my apartment.

2 comments:

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

It was so great to see you mom :) Tre is going to have a hay day with those bunnies...we'll just have to make sure we bring candy since he thinks that easter bunnies bring him candies :)

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

It was so great to have you home for the weekend mom. And yes, we can see the two bunnies! The groundskeeper needs to take care of those leaves though! :)